Monday, January 11, 2010

Lecture session Dec 2009 April 2010 is just begun....Q-thon activity...

Hmmm...no research activities at this moment...No time for research cause of the preparation for the lecture is more essential and crucial... argghhhhh.... Class on 5th Jan 2010 had been canceled regarding to Q-Thon activities. Quite interesting, unfortunately... the management of organizing seems fail to coordinate well... sorry to say that... i supposed to be one of the organizer, but knew at the last minute about my task....if this is faculty activities, i am willing to cooperate.. I am very committed person especially and specifically to my own faculty...just for my faculty... hahaha...but why not telling me earlier, that was FKE activity and everybody should be involved? and why not in lotus notes write the title "FKE  as organizer - calling for meeting"??? so that I can be so alert....I wont participate if this is not faculty activities... simple...i ll serve specifically to my faculty....i ll ignore all mails not related to me...never read them!!! yea...that's me......just obsess to my faculty...FKE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger