Friday, October 1, 2010

Shocked! Next sem teaching load (ATA)

I was very surprised when I saw ATA for the next sem. I have to teach ELE361, Digital electronics for electronics students. It is a major subject for electronics and I don't qualify to teach a major subject for electronics. I can teach general subject for electrical engineering,  but not the major subject for electronics and instrumentation. It is not my field. In computer engineering, I am also not qualified to teach networking subject (CISCO). Honestly, I am not interesting. I prefer digital design and microprocessor. 

The contents of ELE361 :
  • Intro. to the IC technology
  • Bipolar transistor as a switch 
  • Logic gates characteristics and parameters
  • Datasheet representation
  • TTL ICs
  • CMOS ICs
  • TTL-CMOS interfacing
  • Schmitt Trigger ICs
  • Transmission line behavior
Honestly, these are not my familiar topic and I never learnt about them in details as their syllabus.  I exchanged with Siti Aishah because she is in electronics field. I take her one group of Linear subject (ESE242). Then, I exchange with Baiti to take Digital system 2 (ECE361). 



5 comments:

  1. wow.. take digital comm system lah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. comm2 ni dah x main dah...hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. habih tu main apa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. diriku dah ke bidg computer....cume part2 cisco yg nk termuntah....hahahhaa....x leh g....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dulu x suka network, sbb susah nak paham... sekarang I really love it... which will further explore in PhD research

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger