Sunday, August 4, 2019

Writing-aided tools


I am not an English native, and I did not have a good result for English during school. I am also not going abroad for further study. I never take the IELTS examination. But, I am an author of the conference and journal article mainly in English. So, how do I write? Of course, I use a proofread service at the end. But what tools I use during writing?

The tools that help me much in writing are ‘Grammarly’ and ‘Google Translate’. Unfortunately, ‘Grammarly premium’ is quite expensive (for me). I tried to find out cheap ‘Grammarly premium’, and I found it in Shopee. Thank’s to the seller, I just paid for RM5, and he gave me the ID and password. It means that he shared his account. I don’t know how he could get access to selling it at a low price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger